Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MS150

Well I am finally able to do a MS150 bike ride. I always wanted to do the one from Houston to Austin, but when I was in school it was always on the march to the Brazos weekend. Then after school I got a little lazy when it came to biking. Anyway, there is a team forming at work that I am a part of. The ride is a little over 150 miles over 2 days around the Tulsa area.

The event takes place on September 13-14. Day one is 78.3 miles and day two is "only" 68.7 miles. The farthest I have gone on a single ride is a little over 50 miles, so I need to get a few more long rides in. Might be tough when I am training for my fall marathons, but I think I can do it.

If you want to support me, visit here. I put $500 as a donation goal, but I hope to raise more than that.

No comments: