Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Getting hot

Man it has been hot around here lately. The lowest high (does that make sense?) in the past week or so has been 102. At least we waited until late July to hit that mark. It has really been taking its toll on my body though. Last week I commuted by bike 3 times and this weekend my long run really suffered. I just felt weak and slow and just overall blah. On Sunday I made it up though by going on a 62 mile (100k) bike ride. It was really weird how it ended up being 100k on the nose. I started at 6:30 AM and by the time I was done at 11 it was in the upper 90's. I drank at least 70oz of water and I still came back weighing less than when I left due to losing all the water weight. I have to get these rides in to get ready for the MS150. If you would like to donate and support me, just click on this link. Thanks for any help and a big thank you to those who have donated.

No comments: