Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

It has been a while since I've been on here, time to catch up.

Last weekend, the weekend before labor day, I went camping just south of Dallas. Very fun, very relaxing, and I sure didn't want to come back.

This Labor Day weekend was fun. My parents and sister came up from Houston and we just hung out, ate a lot and played cards. On Saturday I went for a nice 30 mile bike ride on the new Blue road bike. I was going to go a little more, but I got new pedals in and need to adjust the cleats a bit, my right knee was starting to hurt a little. No big deal though. Only a couple more weeks until the MS150. If you want to donate, click here. I am almost at my goal, only $5 more.

Sunday I went for a 9 mile run. Felt a little sluggish at first but got into a decent rhythm. I started a little later than I wanted, but it wasn't too bad. I did go through a bottle of Gatorade though. That is pretty much it for now, hopefully I'll have more to write later.

No comments: