Friday, October 17, 2008

Travel Time

I spent this week traveling in Atlanta for work. It is amazing how much meetings can wear you out. Just something about sitting around talking all day. I would rather be at my desk banging out work on my keyboard. It was nice to see some friends again and hang out. It makes up for all the other stuff.

I was still able to get my runs in so I am still on schedule for the marathons. I can't believe we will be in New York in just a couple weeks. Tuesday I did 4 miles, Wednesday I got in 7 and Friday 10. I did find a cool greenway with a sidewalk through the woods. I think I am going to take my head lamp next week when I go back so I can see a little better. I got freaked out by a couple fawns running out in front of me. This weekend I have my last duathlon of the season so I get to break out the bike one more time to race. Then back to Atlanta for another few days. Fun stuff.

No comments: